As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 3837
QLD, AU QLD, AU
HealthStrong - our Allied Health service
HealthStrong delivers allied health services into, corporate wellness centres, private homes and aged care. HealthStrong operates throughout Australia, so you’re in control of where your career takes you.
We are seeking proactive quality driven Podiatrist to join our team to be part of the growth and diversification of our business. If you are patient centred and willing to grow and expand your scope of practice this is the role for you.
Broaden your career horizons by choosing HealthStrong as your partner for clinical opportunities in aged care, corporate health hubs, in home visits to bring quality care direct to our clients utilising all Podiatry treatment options to ensure a comprehensive approach to the care, treatment planning and rehabilitation of the presenting foot issues. This is a challenging and rewarding career choice for any clinician, regardless of background and level of experience. No matter where you are in your career, HealthStrong is here to support you each step of the way.
We are currently on the lookout for Podiatrists to join our Queensland team, based on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine coast locations. Your role will be to provide podiatric care to residents across a range of nursing home facilities, corporate health hubs and clients homes with regular treatments, building relationships to maximise foot care and overall enhancing foot health by working as part of team all whilst providing exceptional customer care and best practice. Your responsibilities will include:
• Assess, diagnose, treat and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb
• Diabetic foot health assessments
• Partake in the chronic disease management plan
• Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups
• Give foot wear advice, foot care advice and education to patients, family members, staff and carers
• Make referrals to other healthcare professionals as appropriate
• Produce other aids and appliances for pedal comfort
• Biomechanical assessments
• Maintain quality documentation and treatment planning procedures
• Undertake a range of administrative tasks such as ensuring stock levels are maintained, and that equipment is kept in good working order, daily reports and handovers to all staff
An experienced or new graduate clinician, you love to make a difference in the lives of Australians by working with them to improve their foot function and mobility. With the ability to work autonomously, you also thrive building relationships and enjoy contributing professionally to a multidisciplinary environment. You are driven to improve your skills and scope of practice to benefit yourself and the patients you are caring for. You will also have a relevant tertiary degree and full registration with AHPRA.
What We Offer
As an employee you’re entitled to an array of both HealthStrong and Medibank benefits, including:
• Excellent remuneration based on experience
• $1000 CPD annual allowance.
• Private Health Insurance subsidy and discounts on Travel, Life and Pet Insurances
• 14-weeks paid parental leave for all eligible employees, regardless of whether you are the primary or secondary carer – in fact, we’re the proud winners of the number one workplace for dads.
• Full time, flexible hours or part time (3 days per week) will be considered
• Relocation opportunities and allowances may be applicable
Interested in other opportunities or want to find out more visit HealthStrong Careers
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Rehabilitation, Diabetes, Physician, Nursing Home, Healthcare, Customer Service
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: