As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4597
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers. As we work towards our goal of better health for better lives, we value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers.
As a Senior Finance Analyst you will collaborate with the Finance Business Partner and respective business leaders to provide financial and non-financial analysis and insight to Medibank’s Healthcare and Strategy functions. This is a permanent and full-time opportunity.
Working closely with the Finance Business Partner and broader business you will impact by:
• Landing and performing first pass review of monthly results, providing meaningful analysis and commentary on results against budgets / forecasts highlighting drivers of performance, opportunities, risks and implications for the outlook period
• Assisting with budget and forecasts, including working closely with the respective business units
• Supporting the Business Senior Executives to deliver on their financial goals, including presenting on the financial results
• Identifying performance improvement opportunities for the business and minimising business risks
• Performing ad-hoc analysis and modelling as required
• Overall you will become a trusted financial adviser that will see you add value to the Healthcare and Strategy functions
Your strengths and experience:
You have a minimum of three years’ experience in management accounting in a similar corporate environment and/or in a healthcare organisation.
You have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and you are excited to be in a position where you can influence business decisions to improve business performance.
You have demonstrated experience turning large disparate data into actionable management information and insights, and have excellent written and verbal skills which you employ to communicate these insights.
Knowledge of SAP, General Ledger, Business Planning and Consolidation, Business Warehouse will be seen as highly desirable.
You are degree qualified with either a CA or CPA.
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
We offer a range of great benefits such as subsidised private health insurance, rewards and discounts, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Financial, ERP, Accounting, Financial Analyst, SAP, Finance, Technology
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: