As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4481
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
Innovation isn’t just about the products and services we offer, it’s about the mindset of every single person in the team.
We are passionate about enabling our members to live healthier and happier lives. Live Better is a comprehensive health and wellbeing program from Medibank that offers education, inspiration, and activities to all Australians and rewards Medibank members for looking after their health. Live Better rewards is a key pillar in Medibank’s strategy to transform to a broader healthcare company and fulfil its purpose of Better Health for Better Lives.
It’s an exciting time to join Medibank as we evolve from a traditional health insurer to a broader health services company.
Leveraging our improved digital and IT assets, the Loyalty team are enabling more proactive and personalised communication with customers, as well as expanding Medibank's health and wellbeing proposition.
We are delivering a program of work that will better match customers to the right level of cover, recognise and reward membership and improve the customer experience.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to focus on loyalty performance and generate insights and guide decision making to continuously fine tune various elements of our Live Better program.
Where you can add value:
• Understand different data sources available to our Loyalty team by identifying issues/gaps with the data and provide recommendations to fill or resolve them.
• Performing complex data analysis and creating high quality dashboards/reports.
• Taking the lead with creating and automating reporting of initiatives.
• Building high quality data analysis and dashboarding tools, perform ad-hoc investigative analytics for strategic decision making.
• You have a strong knowledge of Loyalty programs and economics.
• You are tech savvy with strong SAS, SQL, Excel, Tableau abilities to complement your familiarity with corporate database environments.
• Proficient in data visualisation tools and techniques (Tableau is preferred)
• You have the ability to identify and develop ideas and thinking that can substantially add value to Medibank’s businesses.
• You have good listening skills and the ability to ‘join the dots’ to understand the broader context of strategic issues.
• You’re able to develop high impact written communications to tell a story and deliver succinct verbal communications to an executive level audience.
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
We offer a range of great benefits such as subsidised private health insurance, rewards and discounts, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Database, Developer, Data Analyst, SQL, Technology, Data
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: