As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4592
WOLLONGONG, NSW, AU, 2500
Ahm is committed to making health insurance more affordable and accessible for more Australians for over 40 years. Located in Wollongong, ahm has been backed by Australia’s leading private health insurer Medibank Private Limited since 2009.
Although the office is based in Wollongong, you need not be located there in order to apply.
About the role
As a Member Retention Specialist, your primary purpose is to retain existing members via both Inbound and Outbound phone channels. This includes various campaigns which are not limited to, intercept transfer certificate calls, arrears, welcome calls and cover review calls.
The Member Retention Specialists' goal is to minimize lapse and reduce the volume of closes.
This will include:
• No cold calling, all Outbound calls via our automated dialing system to existing members.
• Taking Inbound calls from members wishing to review their options
• Investigate, probe, and assess reasons for wishing to change cover or terminate
• Complete fund comparisons & utilize proactive retention skills in response to cancellation & transfer requests
• Highlight features and benefits, address objections & provide advice as to positives/negatives of Private Health Insurance (PHI)
• Adhering to all PHI compliance, regulations, policies, and procedures.
What you will bring
• Passion commitment and drive
• Strong customer service skills & effective phone manner
• The ability to quickly build rapport and convey empathy over the phone;
• Skilled in objection/complaint handling
• Strong computer skills & the ability to work across a range of computer systems
• Ability to take on feedback and use it to build upon and improve performance
• Experience working towards targets/KPI’s preferred.
• Sales or retention experience preferred
• A positive can-do attitude
What We Offer
In return for your hard work, we offer a great remuneration package, a great commission structure, and a range of fantastic benefits. Furthermore, we take the health and wellbeing of our employees seriously encouraging wellbeing at all levels of life.
We support our employee's working-life balance with the flexibility to work in the office & from home.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: