As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4534
ADELAIDE, SA, AU, 5000
Home Support Services (HSS) is part of the Medibank enterprise and is the leading provider of home hospital care for a range of public and private funders. We provide healthcare and wellbeing services nationally in alternative settings to hospitals, supporting people across the care continuum.
The Triage Coordinator is at the heart of delivering consumer centred health care to our customers.
Drawing on your extensive experience, knowledge, and clinical skills you will be participating and leading a collaborative practice with our liaison teams, community care professional and program leads to ensure consumers receive paramount care, together with:
• Facilitating the acceptance and allocation of referrals across all HSS programs
• Using a structured review process of key criteria to provide guidance to Case Coordinators about the provision of care in relation to funding
• Responsibility of the evaluation of practice, based on agreed priorities, goals, plans and outcomes
• Prioritise referrals based on severity and urgency whilst ensuring referrals are coordinated by the most appropriately skilled coordinator for the individual patients needs
Shifts are between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday – Friday.
What will set you apart from the rest.
An outstanding communicator, your intuitive people skills will be central to your success. You will be naturally empathetic, observant, attentive, trustworthy, and committed to making your patient feel safe and comfortable. You will be client and goal focused who is driven to achieve positive customer outcomes together with:
• Minimum 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse with unrestricted AHPRA registration
• Pre-Admission experience
• Excellent phone manner & the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders.
• Demonstrate reflective practice that incorporates clinical research knowledge and critical analysis
• Strong clinical reasoning and assessment skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient computer skills to enable fast and accurate data entry into patient electronic medical records.
What sets us apart from the rest?
• Along with joining an outstanding organisation that is transforming the delivery of health care, working at HSS also means:
• Respect as a professional and an individual
• Great work life balance
• Ongoing professional development
• Health and wellness initiatives
• Discounted health insurance, EAP & free Flu Vaccine
At HSS we value all individuals and deliver care with integrity and respect to all social, cultural, and linguistic diversities. HSS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a workforce that is representative of the people that we support. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders (ATSI), Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) and LGBTI applicants are encouraged to apply.
Simply click on "Apply for this job" and include a current resume outlining your experience and skills relevant to this position.
At HSS we are embracing the need to adapt and change in these challenging times and will be conducting all job interviews via virtual resources.
Job Segment: Medical, Nursing, Registered Nurse, EMR, Healthcare, Research
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: