As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4688
Founded in 1989, HSS is the leading provider of home hospital care for a range of public and private funders. We provide healthcare and wellbeing services nationally in alternative settings to hospitals, supporting people across the care continuum.
Reporting directly to the Clinical Services manager you will draw on your extensive experience as a Palliative Care Registered Nurse to deliver best practice holistic clinical palliative care within the community. This role will give you the opportunity to work autonomously as well as coordinating a collaborative team whilst working closely with our Palliative Care Specialist to develop this new program. We are open to applications from candidates seeking both fulltime and parttime work.
• A 12-month contract with a view to extend
• A pivotal role in the development of the clinical program
• Coordinating all aspects of patient care from assessment and care planning to providing direct patient care
• Liaising with hospitals, doctors and family members to provide safe palliative care to patients in their own home
• Managing the logistics of palliative home care services, including medication and stock requirements
What will set you apart from the rest?
• Current unrestricted AHPRA Registration Divisional 1 Registered Nurse
• Palliative care qualifications along with minimum 5 years’ experience in palliative care
• Clinical knowledge, skills, and experience in acute care
• An expert in providing patient centred, evidence-based specialist services for patients with palliative and end of life care needs
• You will be naturally empathetic, observant, attentive, trustworthy, and committed to making your patient feel safe and comfortable
• Exceptional communication and organisation skills
What sets us apart from the rest?
Along with joining an outstanding organisation that is transforming the delivery of health care, working at HSS also means:
• Achieving great work life balance
• Ongoing Professional Development
• Health and wellness initiatives
• Discounted health insurance, EAP, free Flu Vaccine.
At HSS we value all individuals and deliver care with integrity and respect to all social, cultural, and linguistic diversities. HSS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a workforce that is representative of the people that we support. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders (ATSI), Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) and LGBTI applicants are encouraged to apply.
Click on "Apply for this job", please include a current resume outlining your experience and skills to fulfil this role.
Job Segment: Hospice, Palliative, Patient Care, Registered Nurse, Nursing, Healthcare
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: