As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4478
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008
Why work for Medibank’s Loyalty team?
At Medibank, we’re encouraged to think big. With a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients, and our community.
In Medibank’s loyalty team we foster innovation and enable our people to see a bigger, more tangible impact from their creative ideas.
Innovation isn’t just about the products and services we offer, it’s about the mindset of every single person in the team.
We are passionate about enabling our members to live healthier and happier lives. Live Better is a comprehensive health and wellbeing program from Medibank that offers education, inspiration, and activities to all Australians and rewards Medibank members for looking after their health. Live Better rewards is a key pillar in Medibank’s strategy to transform to a broader healthcare company and fulfil its purpose of Better Health for Better Lives.
As Loyalty Partnerships Manager, you’ll oversee a portfolio of partners to deliver Medibank member value through various products and service offerings.
Your focus will encompass the identification of core health & wellbeing needs, development of partner solutions and associated member benefits, as well as ongoing evaluation & optimisation within core Loyalty program streams, namely Live Better and Priority membership.
Important elements of this role include:
• Work alongside key partners to develop propositions that meet audience needs and strengthen Medibank member value.
• Collaborate with relevant teams/squads to ensure that partner objectives are understood and solutions delivered in the optimal way.
• Review of partnerships analysis to optimise outcomes and forecast uptake.
• Lead the design and development of contracts, requirements and processes for Partners, ensuring onboarding is both efficient and compliant.
• Host and lead regular optimisation discussions to assess both Medibank and partner needs against core objectives.
• Stay abreast developments that may impact the Partner portfolio, communicating and providing recommendations to key stakeholders as relevant.
Your strengths and experience:
• You are an insight led, goal-orientated operator with a background in partnerships. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You will analyse acutely, write with clarity and urgency, manage stakeholders adeptly, and present with persuasiveness and polish.
• Degree qualified with minimum three years’ experience in Sales, Business Development or Partnership Management roles – with emphasis on a B2B2C environment
• Commercially savvy, with excellent financial acumen and proven negotiation skills.
• You have strong commercial management and contract development experience.
• Extremely talented at managing stakeholder relationships including ability to structure a story and communicate with clarity and precision to influence audiences at all levels.
Employee wellbeing is our priority, because when you feel good in yourself, that’s when you live your best life. In this role you will have access to benefits such as:
• Flexibility: With flexible working options, our people have the choice in how and where they work to stay healthy and feel good.
• Variety of personal and professional training programs, that will help you grow your career and build your knowledge on subjects that matters to you.
• Employee Assistance Program: Medibank offers employees and family members a 24/7 professional counselling service that can work with you on issues that are affecting you personally or professionally.
• Good Health Day: Medibank Group offers all employees one day off each year (on full pay), to do something you love.
• At Medibank, we are committed to helping our people be the best that they can be. That’s why all Medibank employees have access to eight hours of community leave per year and why Medibank matches employee donations up to $1,000 per year for each employee.
• Subsidised Health, Travel, Pet and Life insurance.
Job Segment: Business Development, Manager, Sales, Management
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: