As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4476
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008
Why work for Medibank’s Loyalty team?
At Medibank, we’re encouraged to think big. With a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients, and our community.
In Medibank’s loyalty team we foster innovation and enable our people to see a bigger, more tangible impact from their creative ideas.
Innovation isn’t just about the products and services we offer, it’s about the mindset of every single person in the team.
We are passionate about enabling our members to live healthier and happier lives. Live Better is a comprehensive health and wellbeing program from Medibank that offers education, inspiration, and activities to all Australians and rewards Medibank members for looking after their health. Live Better rewards is a key pillar in Medibank’s strategy to transform to a broader healthcare company and fulfil its purpose of Better Health for Better Lives.
Reporting into the Head of Proposition & Partners you’ll lead the loyalty retail partnerships function in line with Medibank’s customer loyalty and retention strategy.
This role will deliver member value through the development and optimisation of a loyalty focused, health & wellbeing partnerships portfolio.
Important elements of this role include:
• Working end to end in delivering key partnerships, from the development of new propositions, through to ongoing portfolio optimisation to drive key commercial and customer outcomes.
• Setting and overseeing objectives & key results, managing priorities across the portfolio accordingly.
• Working with relevant internal teams/squads to deliver key OKR’s, while optimising programs of work.
• Building and nurturing strong relationships with key partners.
• Providing insight and evaluation into partnership developments across other programs/categories that could impact the portfolio or aid future development.
• Provide direction and build capability through coaching and mentoring.
Your strengths and experience:
You are a natural collaborator and an effective influencer. You have outstanding commercial management and are a highly skilled negotiator and communicator.
You also have…
• Significant experience developing and managing a portfolio of commercial partnerships (ideally within the Loyalty/Retail category).
• Proven track record in building consumer led solutions based on insight.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to create a compelling message and presentation, writing and production of strategic and formal documents.
• Experienced in transitioning from strategy to execution through various mediums including implementation planning, business prioritisation, knowledge transfer and outcome tracking.
• Equipped with a track record of being able to balance commercial and strategic delivery, underpinned by strong risk management and operational excellence.
Employee wellbeing is our priority, because when you feel good in yourself, that’s when you live your best life. In this role you will have access to benefits such as:
• Flexibility: With flexible working options, our people have the choice in how and where they work to stay healthy and feel good.
• Variety of personal and professional training programs, that will help you grow your career and build your knowledge on subjects that matters to you.
• Employee Assistance Program: Medibank offers employees and family members a 24/7 professional counselling service that can work with you on issues that are affecting you personally or professionally.
• Good Health Day: Medibank Group offers all employees one day off each year (on full pay), to do something you love.
• At Medibank, we are committed to helping our people be the best that they can be. That’s why all Medibank employees have access to eight hours of community leave per year and why Medibank matches employee donations up to $1,000 per year for each employee.
• Subsidised Health, Travel, Pet and Life insurance.
Job Segment: Risk Management, Manager, Finance, Management
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: