As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4479
CASTLE HILL, NSW, AU, 2154
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers. As we work towards our goal of better health for better lives, we value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers.
What’s the story?
We are looking for a full-time (37.5 hours per week) Local Business Development Manager to join the team in Castle Hill. In this role, you will deliver better health to our customers and to Australia through our provision of health services, our health system advocacy, and our work in the community. We have been developing new ways of working to adapt to the effects of COVID-19; our commitment is to ensure the safety and security of employees within our retail stores.
As a member of a strong and supportive team that puts our customers first, your role involves business development, delivering exceptional customer service, and achieving sales targets. By showing heart and empathy, you will contribute towards Medibank’s growth and deliver our purpose “Better Health for Better Lives”.
Through building strong relationships you create quality customer experiences to ensure every member leaves with the peace of mind that their cover aligns with their health, lifestyle, and well-being goals.
Your every day:
Not every day at Medibank will be the same and being adaptable is the key to success. Some of the best elements of this role include:
• Finding new business growth opportunities, while building rapport with our community and making sure you are providing solutions to our customers’ needs.
• Organising and participating in promotional activities, including corporate activations and marketing campaigns hosted within the community at local shopping centres, community events, and open days.
• Effectively planning and executing consistent pipelines of self-generated BD (business development) activity for the local catchment, including sourcing, follow-up, presenting, and activating opportunities.
• Engaging and interacting with our members in-person at our store, over the phone and online.
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of our store culture, that promotes an empowered, result-driven, quality and team-focused environment.
Who are you?
You are a highly motivated and engaged sales professional who thrives in a ‘sales through service’ culture.
You take pride in delivering outstanding service and delivery, in a fast-paced retail environment, by remaining positive, resilient, and accountable.
You put the customer first and are creative when approaching resolutions to customers’ needs.
You understand the importance of staying at the forefront of technology, and you enjoy applying this knowledge to meet your customers’ needs.
- Please note, we will be in touch with you in regards to your application at the beginning of January 2021
A career with us
We pride ourselves on an inclusive and collaborative environment. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
We offer a range of great benefits such as subsidised private health insurance, rewards and discounts, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Business Development, Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Management, Marketing
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: