As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 3928
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers. As we work towards our goal of better health for better lives, we value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers.
Love picking apart large data sets to understand what lies beneath?
Passionate about finding new ways around old problems?
Interested in the field of fraud and investigations?
Experienced in the area of audit?
If it’s yes to all the above, we might be the right place for you!
As an Ancillary Claims Auditor with Medibank, your key focus will be to look for opportunities to limit improper claims, through prevention and investigation of fraud, abuse and error.
In this role, you will work to continuously identify trends and patterns and share insights with the team and stakeholders to improve operations.
Some of the key capabilities in this role include:
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to detect, interpret and report on patterns and trends.
• Effectively communication skills to liaise with people at all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner.
• Highly developed written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to prepare written reports and participate in challenging meetings with stakeholders.
• Ability to identify relevant information from multiple information sources, including regulatory requirements, internal policies, business rules and data sources whilst evaluating risk and return on investment.
• Ability to prioritise, organise and complete work within established deadline and to maintain a consistent level of accuracy and professionalism.
• An ability to work effectively and autonomously within a structured
• environment A proactive approach to resolving queries and problems
• Shows initiative and looks to improve process where possible
• Ability to identify gaps between where we are and where we need to be
• Committed to producing high quality outcomes for the organisation
Please note that there is a recruitment shutdown between the 21st of December and the 11th of January so we won't be reviewing new applications during that time. You will however hear back from us as soon as we're back in January.
You are a subject matter expert in fraud, risk or payment integrity with working knowledge of analytics, data mining and reporting techniques. You are a critical thinker with the ability to interrogate systems to identify issues and propose sustainable solutions.
You thrive on change and continuously look to improve processes.
As you will need work with large sets of data in this role, you will be an analytical and structured in your approach and enjoys resolving challenging issues using a methodical approach.
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
We offer a range of great benefits such as subsidised private health insurance, rewards and discounts, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Claims, Audit, Law, Data Mining, Insurance, Finance, Legal, Technology
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: