As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4741
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank, we’re encouraged to think big. With a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
HealthStrong - our Allied Health service
HealthStrong is Medibank's allied health provider delivering care into residential aged care, corporate wellness centres and private homes. With operations right across Australia, you’re in control of where your career takes you.
This is an exciting time of growth us in Healthstrong and a great opportunity for you to jump onboard to help Australians across the community by providing services within their own home across Melbourne around the areas of Gippsland, Shepparton and Geelong.
Your role would include, but not limited to, Rehab in the Home for post-op hip/knee replacements, exercise programmes designed for clients under 65 years on Home Care Packages or private clients who may present with a variety of conditions.
This role will have you working 90% in Community and based on requirements 10% in Residential Aged Care facilities. Your objective will be providing high quality, evidence-based physiotherapy services to help our clients achieve their goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
• You will focus on facilitating clients in maximising their functional capacity regarding activities of daily living and evaluate their options for ongoing care as required;
• You will provide intervention that includes case management, clinical care and coordination of intensive support, including implementation of specific mobility plans and rehabilitation care;
• You will see clients who have a range of different needs including restorative, orthopaedic and musculoskeletal complaints;
• Working collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team;
• Liaise with families/care providers by providing ongoing support, care and education.
As a passionate Physiotherapist, you are committed to providing best practice care to ensure our clients wellbeing and offering the best chance to stay in their homes. You will demonstrate your ability to work autonomously, build relationships across all aspects of your role and make professional contributions to a multidisciplinary environment while mapping your career development plan and furthering your career.
You will also have:
• Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Physiotherapy
• At least 12 months experience in outpatient or aged care environment
• Full registration with AHPRA
• Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
What We Offer
As an employee you’re entitled to an array of both HealthStrong and Medibank benefits, including:
• Excellent remuneration based on experience
• $1000 CPD annual allowance.
• Private Health Insurance subsidy and discounts on Travel, Life and Pet Insurances
• 14-weeks paid parental leave for all eligible employees, regardless of whether you are the primary or secondary carer – in fact, we’re the proud winners of the number one workplace for dads.
• One day of paid community leave per year
Interested in other opportunities or want to find out more about HealthStrong visit HealthStrong Careers
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Rehabilitation, Orthopedic, Home Care, Healthcare
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: