As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4668
ADELAIDE, SA, AU, 5000 VIC, AU
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers. As we work towards our goal of better health for better lives, we value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers.
What’s the story?
We are looking for a Regional Manager to join our team, in this role you will lead and develop a team of customer obsessed Retail Territory Managers towards store targets.
As a leader of a strong and supportive team that puts our customers first, you will drive collaboration in the team ensuring that communication is consistent and that operational standards are delivered in each territory. You will work closely with stakeholders to lead sales operations within the Area, including the maintenance and development of our partner network and proactively identifying, developing and maximising opportunities for sales growth in the Area.
Who are you?
You have extensive experience leading and supporting management teams, with a proven track record in leading and driving strong operational excellence and innovative culture. You are a team player, who leads by example and believe training and practice leads to excellence. You also have:
• Proven results focus with the ability to plan, execute and ultimately meet and exceed targets and objectives.
• Proven establishment and development of effective high performing teams and long-term stakeholder relationships.
• You have the ability to work autonomously, take accountability and be solution focused, with well-developed organisational skills to meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with all staff levels and prepare reports and recommendations.
• You always show heart and are customer obsessed.
• Ability to retain confidentiality of commercially sensitive information.
• You are analytical, using facts and data to make objective decisions, you are a critical thinker with solutions approach to challenges.
What we offer:
• Employee wellbeing is our priority, because when you feel good in yourself, that’s when you live your best life. In this role you will have access to benefits such as:
• Flexibility: With flexible working options, our people have the choice in how and where they work to stay healthy and feel good.
• Variety of personal and professional training programs, that will help you grow your career and build your knowledge on subjects that matters to you.
• Employee Assistance Program: Medibank offers employees and family members a 24/7 professional counselling service that can work with you on issues that are affecting you personally or professionally.
• Good Health Day: Medibank Group offers all employees one day off each year (on full pay), to do something you love. Adapt for FT v Perm
• At Medibank, we are committed to helping our people be the best that they can be. That’s why all Medibank employees have access to eight hours of community leave per year and why Medibank matches employee donations up to $1,000 per year for each employee.
• Subsidised Health, Travel, Pet and Life insurance.
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
We offer a range of great benefits, rewards and discounts, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Regional Manager, Sales Operations, Manager, Management, Sales
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: