As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 3755
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers. As we work towards our goal of better health for better lives, we value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers.
It’s an exciting time to join Medibank because as we move into a new financial year our Customer and Portfolio teams are looking to tackle key enterprise focus areas by being more nimble, innovative approach with high autonomy & high alignment.
As Senior Digital Data Analyst, you will report directly into the Performance & Productivity Lead whilst also being part of a key focus group tackling enterprise focus areas. Sitting with decision makers, you’ll translate business requirements into technical requirements and have clear exposure to seeing how your data and insights flow into direct impact.
Where you can add value:
• Delivering greater insights about our existing members & their behaviour.
• Stitching different data sources to better understand member behaviour.
• Supporting wider data strategy by aspiring to be the SME on member data that could lead to proactive retention initiatives on our digital platforms to complement existing communications and trigger-based tactics.
• Delivering access to the Medibank database and aid the development of a suite of automated reports that monitor performance to our strategic priorities.
• Extracting data for analytical deep dives prompted by outliers seen in regular reporting.
• You have a minimum 5-7 years’ experience in data and analytics.
• You are confident with SQL and your scripting abilities to complement your familiarity with corporate database environments.
• You have proven experience in using analytical insights to provide accurate advice to stakeholders and influence decision making.
• You’re familiar with the use of proper control groups to calculate campaign effectiveness and report statistically significant results.
• You’ve ideally had exposure to Agile Methodology.
• You have a clear understanding of processes, systems and people within their business area that are subject to the compliance requirements.
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
We offer a range of great benefits such as subsidised private health insurance, rewards and discounts, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Database, SQL, Data Analyst, Technology, Data
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: