As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4703
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers. As we work towards our goal of better health for better lives, we value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers.
As our Service Level Planner within Medibank Health Solutions you will to manage short-term planning and intra-day management of Service Levels. Responsible for real time management of operational performance and analysis you will drive strategies to achieve Service Levels for one of our major programmes.
You will be working on a rotating 24/7 roster arrangement including weekends and night shift. Reporting to the Service Level Planning Manager, this role can be based anywhere within Australia. Please note that this is a fixed-term, 6 month opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Queue administration and scheduling;
• Implement and drive call management strategies at a daily / weekly / monthly basis;
• Real time queue management of service level, adherence to schedule and occupancy (interval and daily);
• Report and communicate on emerging trends and anomalies;
• Serve as a key interface in the management and planning of service levels;
• Prepare recommendations for business performance solutions and improvement;
• Build strong relationships with the Operations Management Team; and
• Build an effective internal network across departments within Medibank Health Solutions
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a detailed understanding of Workforce and Service Level Planning methodology with expertise WFP scheduling software
- Possess a strong understanding of Call Centres, the major drivers of change and how they will influence the business.
- Have demonstrable experience in engaging with stakeholders, influencing critical business decisions and providing standards of excellence
- Have advanced excel and reporting skills and thrive in a fast paced and complex environment
- Have prior experience in Healthcare (highly desirable)
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
We offer a range of great benefits such as subsidised private health insurance, rewards and discounts, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
To start small and impact bigger.
In this role you will apply your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to impact by
Variety of personal and professional training programs, that will help you grow your career and build your knowledge on subjects that matters to you.
Job Segment: Night, Operations
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: