As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4744
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our community.
We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers. As we work towards our goal of better health for better lives, we value the knowledge and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We are working hard to create an inclusive workplace and develop Indigenous careers.
Reporting to the Senior Executive for Accelerated Business Performance, The Head of Business Agility and Enablement will play a leading role in the transformation of Medibank’s “Ways of Working” in service of exceptional customer, employee and provider experience. Critically the successful candidate will lead Medibank’s functional practice for enterprise agility, design (HCD), delivery and continuous improvement (Lean 6 Sigma). As a thought leader and change catalyst, the Head of Business Agility & Enablement will not only build Medibank’s core enterprise methodologies, tools and playbooks, but also embed a new mindset across the organisation for how we innovate and get things done.
Working across the enterprise, this role’s key focus will be to:
• Develop and lead Medibank’s centre of expertise for agile ways of working, proposition design, solution delivery and continuous improvement
• Work in partnership with the People & Culture function to lead the transformation of Medibank’s enterprise Ways of Working
• Build credibility with senior leaders and across the business by assuming the role of trusted adviser to help solve business challenges and drive creative solutions.
• Collaborate effectively as a member of the Accelerated Business Performance Leadership Team (ABPLT) to shape and deliver our strategy
• Lead the development and enterprise roll-out of Medibank’s framework and playbook for Operational Excellence in order to simplify and improve our business so we can make quality healthcare more accessible and affordable
You are a senior professional with extensive experience leading enterprise level transformation of Ways of Working based on Scaled Agile, and broader experience with models such as Human Centred Design and Lean. You will have senior leadership experience in the service industry and strong customer orientated delivery skills along with the ability to influence stakeholders and drive results. You will have the ability to deal with complexity, including use of issue-based problem solving and other strategy frameworks to define and solve problems.
A career with us
With flexible working options, our people have choice in how and where they work. We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our customers and our people. If we call you to discuss this role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
We offer a range of great benefits such as subsidised private health insurance, rewards and discounts, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
To start small and impact bigger.
Job Segment: Lean Six Sigma, Management
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: