As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
At Medibank we are motivated by improving the health of all Australians and the health of our members. We are passionate about building a better health system that is centred on people, and sustainable in the long term. Medibank’s core business isMore...
Job Requisition Number: 4477
DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008
Why work for Medibank’s Loyalty team?
At Medibank, we’re encouraged to think big. With a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients, and our community. In Medibank’s loyalty team we foster innovation and enable our people to see a bigger, more tangible impact from their creative ideas.
Innovation isn’t just about the products and services we offer, it’s about the mindset of every single person in the team.
We are passionate about enabling our members to live healthier and happier lives. Live Better is a comprehensive health and wellbeing program from Medibank that offers education, inspiration, and activities to all Australians and rewards Medibank members for looking after their health. Live Better rewards is a key pillar in Medibank’s strategy to transform to a broader healthcare company and fulfil its purpose of Better Health for Better Lives.
Reporting into the Head of Proposition & Partners, the Proposition Lead for Loyalty will manage the development and optimisation of the Live Better rewards proposition in line with Medibank’s customer loyalty and retention strategy.
You’ll take the lead in driving customer value through the development and optimisation of the Live Better program.
Important elements of this role include:
• Owning and managing key strategic initiatives through the planning process to ensure these get factored into the broader Medibank roadmap.
• The articulation of the Live Better rewards proposition in a clear and concise form that can be easily understood by others.
• Being the advocate internally for Live Better rewards across relevant business units to ensure strategic intent and deliverables are clearly understood.
• Collaborating with key teams/squads across the business to deliver programs of work that underpin core objectives.
• Regularly test both new and existing propositions among core consumer segments to ensure they deliver against key metrics.
• Translate the strategic vision into program design settings that meet key customer imperatives.
Your strengths and experience:
You are a natural collaborator and an effective influencer. You are dedicated to creating an inclusive and supportive culture that allows individuals to feel confident to achieve their goals.
• You have a passion and deep understanding for customer proposition and product design with experience working on digital and/or loyalty programs.
• As you will advise on strategy, messaging, and execution, having the refined ability to interpret data and present results persuasively will be critical to your success.
• You have a track record of managing a product and designing and executing performance improvement programs.
• You live and breathe health and wellbeing and enjoy collaborating with others to deliver to outcomes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to create a compelling message and preparation, writing and production of strategic and formal documents.
Employee wellbeing is our priority, because when you feel good in yourself, that’s when you live your best life. In this role you will have access to benefits such as:
• Flexibility: With flexible working options, our people have the choice in how and where they work to stay healthy and feel good.
• Employee Assistance Program: Medibank offers employees and family members a 24/7 professional counselling service that can work with you on issues that are affecting you personally or professionally.
• Good Health Day: Medibank Group offers all employees one day off each year (on full pay), to do something you love.
• At Medibank, we are committed to helping our people be the best that they can be. That’s why all Medibank employees have access to eight hours of community leave per year and why Medibank matches employee donations up to $1,000 per year for each employee.
• Subsidised Health, Travel, Pet and Life insurance.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: