As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
JBS Australia’s Northern Division operates five strategically-placed processing facilities as well as five feedlots across Queensland and New South Wales, with access to an extensive network of quality cattle. Our network provides the ability to meet the specific demands of various market segments with an extensive range of grain-fed and pasture-fed products.
With approximately 8,500 employees spread across our offices, processing plants and feedlots, JBS Australia exports to more than 50 countries around the world.
JBS Australia is Australia's largest and most respected meat packer, marketer and exporter, supplying the finest grain fed and pasture fed meats to export and domestic customers for more than 20 years. JBS Australia exports to more than 50 countries around the world.
An exciting opportunity exists at our Rockhampton Plant for experienced Skilled Meat Workers – Boners, Slicers, Slaughter Persons. The Rockhampton processing facility is a 6 day operation processing approx. 700 head per day. The facility runs on a rotating roster working 4 x 9.5 hour shifts. We are looking for highly motivated people with their own transport as there is no public transport available.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic, exciting team with opportunities for further career development within this global organisation. Positions are full time with the potential to earn $54,000 (commensurate with experience & skill levels applied) or more with additional allowances.
• To adhere to Workplace Health & Safety and Quality procedures
• Ability to work within a team environment with the ability to take direction
• Good communications skills essential
• Demonstrated integrity and good presentation
• A professional work attitude
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Superior attendance
• Performing general Slaughtering/Boning/Slicing duties
• High focus & attention to detail
• A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in Boning, Slicing or Slaughtering/Sawing duties required.
• Relevant qualification (Cert 2/3 Meat processing) advantageous but not essential.
• Proven high level of knife sharpening skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of Quality Requirements.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: