As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
About the role:
Reporting to the Purchasing Officer, an opportunity currently exists for an Inventory Controller at our Longford plant. The role will work with the purchasing/stores team to ensure effective and efficient stock recording, reconciliation and management to assist in making a material difference to the bottom line of JBS.
• Keep inventory at optimal levels, ensuring stock weight (working capital) is both reasonable and necessary.
• Achieve year on year improvements in the reduction of downtime through avoiding undersupply / unavailability of engineering or consumable parts or materials.
• Ensure purchasing procedures and guidelines provided by National Purchasing Department are adhered to. This includes the use of Supply Agreements for suppliers engaged in a contract and completion of Supplier Audits.
• Regular reporting as required.
• Support the Plant Purchasing Officer.
• Working knowledge of purchasing SAP, including experience with inventory management.
• Demonstrated purchasing and stock management experience.
• Valid Forklift ticket.
• Current Drivers’ License.
• Experience in meat-works industry preferred but not essential.
• Engineering / mechanical knowledge preferred but not essential.
• Experience in MS Office including: Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Solid safety and WHS policy awareness.
• Be fit and have proven working ability in safe lifting practices. Heavy lifting may be required as part of this position.
• A personal drive for continuous improvement and proactive attitude toward work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction in contributing to the continued growth and success of our business.
APPLY HERE: http://jbssa.com.au/jobs
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: