As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
About the Role:
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, an opportunity currently exists for a Shift Electrician to ensure the availability, reliability and capability of plant assets in a beef operation. Longford plant is a 5-day operation with approximately 350 employees.
Well trained, motivated employees are the key to our success. JBS understands that employment is a partnership. We are committed to offering a positive work environment, continuous learning and appropriately rewarding the people who make our company a success. We expect your best. In return, you choose how far you’ll go with JBS.
• Ensure the availability, reliability and capability of the plant assets
• Monitor, follow up and address issues associated with the implementation and progress of planned and unplanned maintenance tasks
• Continuous improvement of plant equipment and systems
• Communication with management in relation to equipment and maintenance issues
• Understand and implement quality control techniques
• Proactive approach in the implementation of preventative maintenance
• Be actively involved with inspections of equipment undergoing rebuild or repair
• A grade electrical trade qualifications and experience
• Experience in maintenance/repair in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ideally food or beverage
• A thorough understanding of maintenance work management practices
• Proven experience with PLC's & trouble shooting
• Understanding of work planning and scheduling procedures
• Experience gained from a large heavy industry organisation
• Sound computer skills
• Effective and efficient problem-solving skills
• Thorough understanding and knowledge of OH&S regulations/procedures
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work weekends where required
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
Please apply online:
or alternatively contact Racheal Pulford on (03) 6397 0139 or at Racheal.Pulford@jbssa.com.au
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: