As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
Primo Smallgoods has a highly recognisable portfolio of products including bacon, ham, salami, continentals, cooked and fresh sausages, as well as fresh pork, and is the leading smallgoods player across both the retail and food-service channels, with a growing export business. Primo is unique for owning and operating manufacturing plants, packing facilities and distribution warehouses, allowing us to maintain the highest level of quality control in the industry.
JBS Australia's Primo operations are looking for a Workplace Trainer and Assessor to join our team based at our Wacol Production facility. Reporting to the Training Coordinator you will be responsible for contributing to the efficient and successful operations of the Training Department. You will ideally have experience and be willing to work in a production environment.
This is a full time permanent position Mondays and Fridays, the role is day shift. Our role requires flexibility to meet operational requirements. There is an occasional requirement to work Saturdays if needed.
• Deliver appropriate training and assessments according to company guidelines
• Deliver company Inductions
• Ensure compliance with regulations, policies and procedures e.g. Training Policy, Food Safety etc.
• Participate in trainer/assessor meetings as required
• Create work instructions and task descriptions in line with SOPs and WHS
• Data base knowledge of LMS an advantage
• Team player essential.
• Ensure training materials are maintained in line with business and industry standards
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively coach others in improvement and upskilling
• Ability to work both unsupervised and in a team environment
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40116) (TAE LLN411) and Workplace Training is required
• Must be flexible to work on varying shifts
• Sound Microsoft knowledge
• Have a current driver’s license.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: