As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
JBS Australia’s Northern Division operates five strategically-placed processing facilities as well as five feedlots across Queensland and New South Wales, with access to an extensive network of quality cattle. Our network provides the ability to meet the specific demands of various market segments with an extensive range of grain-fed and pasture-fed products.
An exciting opportunity currently exists at our Riverina Plant for our General Meat Worker positions. These are full time packing and labouring positions.
About the role:
The Riverina Plant is a 5 day operation which employs approximately 400 people. Located 75km south east of Griffith, in the heart of the Murrumbidgee irrigation district, our Riverina processing plant is an integrated grain fed facility. JBS Riverina Beef plant has current processing capacity of 600 head of beef per day, and is fed purely by the adjoining feedlot that has a carrying capacity of 53,333 head.
• Ability to work within a team environment with the ability to take direction
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Good communication skills on all levels is essential.
• Superior attendance
• To adhere to Workplace Health & Safety and Quality procedures
• A professional work attitude
• Relevant qualifications or experience related to the role is not necessary as training will be provided, however experience in similar roles will be highly regarded.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
• Reliable transport.
• Demonstrate a committed and dedicated work ethic.
• Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
• Willing to undergo pre-employment medical and physical examinations.
Please click apply to submit your application.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: