As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
Andrews Meat Industries is a leading food service meat supplier comprising three key divisions: foodservice, value added (cooked) and export. Across these divisions, the company supplies to all areas of the hospitality industry, including restaurants, cafes, hotels, clubs, and resort groups, as well as servicing a number of other market segments, including health and aged care, education, aviation, and sporting venues.
An opening exists for a permanent full time Maintenance Planner to join the team at Andrews Meat Industries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is leading the way in the meat industry.
About your new role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join our team based in Lidcombe. This role will report to the GM, Operations and will be responsible for all site maintenance administration.
What we can offer you?
Some incentives you might be interested in:
• A Vehicle, phone and laptop are included for the successful candidate
• Discounted staff meat orders
• On boarding plan tailored to your specific position
What are the role responsibilities?
This role would be responsible but not limited to the following tasks:
• Take a proactive role in the management of all aspects of the engineering and maintenance operations
• Develop and implementation of maintenance and engineering systems of control appropriate for the plant of operations
• Develop and implement appropriate equipment maintenance strategies to ensure reliability of plant
• Monitor daily plant maintenance activities to ensure priorities are known and met
• Provide direction, advice and assistance to the maintenance and production staff in engineering and maintenance-related issues
• Ensure the effective and efficient use of contractor and suppliers.
• Ensure accurate and frequent communication with maintenance and production teams.
Who we are looking for?
This opportunity would suit an experienced WHS Professional. What we need from you is:
• Minimum 3 years’ relatable maintenance experience
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience using systems specific to industry
• Discipline and motivation to work autonomously
• Unrestricted Driver’s License and a good driving record
• Any relevant other tickets or licenses e.g. working at heights, working in confined spaces, forklift license etc.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply now!
Ask if you would like to see a full position description.
Email email@example.com to discuss the role in more detail.
Close Date: Until filled.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: