As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
JBS Australia is currently recruiting:
Location: Toowoomba/Darling Downs
About the Role:
JBS Australia is a customer focused, innovative and efficient meat based food processing and distribution Company committed to the highest quality assurance and food safety control measures.
Beef City is one of JBS sites located at Toowoomba / Darling Downs area. Our site is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our Human Resources Team. The position is full time Monday to Friday, working on day shift (7 am to 4 pm).
The successful candidate must have flexibility to cover different shift hours, including short notice.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the HR Manager on site, your role will be to support the HR Officers in a variety of tasks related to the HR Department.
• Daily performance of HR tasks for the Plant including recruitment, data entry, compile reports and administration.
• Daily consultation with the Training, First Aid and Payroll departments on a range of issues.
• Management of the internal company HR Systems and KRONOS Time and Attendance System.
• General clerical duties including filing, answering telephones, book interviews/medicals etc...
• Ensure adherence to Company manuals, policies & procedures and Government regulations and legislation.
• Other duties as required/directed
• Ability to learn and administer HR policies and procedures.
• Experience in data entry is essential.
• Sound verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate computer literacy, (particularly MS Office).
• Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Highly developed time management skills including prioritising and multi-tasking.
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
• Ability to cover other shifts.
Well trained, motivated employees are the key to our success. JBS understands that employment is a partnership. We are committed to offering a positive work environment, continuous learning and appropriately rewarding the people who make our company a success. We expect your best. In return, you choose how far you will go with JBS.
Interested? APPLY HERE: http://jbssa.com.au/jobs
JBS Australia – Beef City
Attn: HR Manager
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: