As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
About the Role:
JBS Australia’s Riverina Beef Feedlot is a 53,333 capacity feedlot situated between the popular townships of Leeton and Narrandera in Southern NSW. A rare opportunity exists for a highly motivated, self-starter to join our dedicated team in this important role in our Feedlot operations.
• Operation of feed trucks and equipment in order to achieve accurate and timely delivery of feed to the cattle.
• Ensuring that feed bunks and feeding equipment is maintained in accordance with QA requirements.
• Completing daily pre-operational checks on machinery and assisting with maintaining vehicles and machinery to the highest standards.
• Maintaining compliance with JBS Australia policies, including but not limited to: WHS, HR, QA, Animal Welfare & Environmental obligations.
• A demonstrated ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
• Previous experience operating and maintaining machinery, including trucks.
• A high level of initiative, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Basic computer literacy skills.
APPLY HERE: www.jbssa.com.au/jobs
JBS Australia – Riverina Beef Feedlot
Attn: Kelly Ainsworth
Or Email your Cover Letter and Resume to:
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: