As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processor. The Company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. In our Corporate Office we drive and foster the JBS culture of excellence and believe success is achieved through hard work. JBS can provide you with more than a job, it can provide a long term rewarding career.
• Key national role
• Attractive package on offer
• Excellent working environment
About the Role:
The Group Workers Compensation Manager primary objective will be to manage all workers compensation matters for JBS Australia, in particular the business’s broker and insurer relationships. We are seeking an expert who’s knowledge with respect to Queensland Self-Insurance requirements, NSW Large Employee program, Loss Prevention and Recovery scheme and Self-Insurance, Work Safe Victoria, Burner and Retro Paid loss schemes, is paramount.
• End to end management of contemporary person focused workers compensation claims
• Provide accurate information to various stakeholders relating to the financial exposure, premium and further provisioning requirements
• Responsible for developing and implementing policy, procedures and processes relating to workers compensation – including compliance to the different legislative requirements’ jurisdictions
• Management of all appointed Brokers activities, which include review of state required third party insurers, oversite of specialise claims management support, annual premium provisioning and on boarding any third party external providers
• Partner with the Injury Management function to ensure Return to Work programs are in place for all employees and ensure work restriction and transitional work guidelines adherence.
• 10 + years’ experience in a workers compensation claims management in multiple jurisdictions
• Relevant qualifications in Business, Risk Management or a related discipline
• Knowledge of Workers Compensation claims management related laws, medical and legal terminology
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
If you’re a energetic, passionate and enthusiastic Workers Compensation expert who is seeking a diverse, exciting and challenging environment, this role may be for you!
Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Odette Brimblecombe.
Phone: 0436 482 581
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: