As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
JBS Australia’s Southern Division, headquartered in Melbourne, has the largest multi-species processing facility in Australia, processing beef, sheep, and goats. JBS Southern processing facilities have access to all major international markets, providing our livestock suppliers with a range of markets and brand opportunities.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity exists at our Bordertown Plant for experienced
Forklift Drivers. We are seeking a passionate and energetic individuals who are committed to providing an effective professional service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic, exciting organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction in contributing to the continued growth and success of our business, with opportunities for further career development within this global organisation.
The successful individuals should be prepared to show leadership qualities and provide support across the business to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
JBS Bordertown are leaders in safety and globally recognized for quality products.
• This role will include both work on & off the forklift.
• Role may involve with scanning & loading of pallets, this will include stacking & down stacking pallets.
• Heavy lifting 20kg plus may be required in this role.
• Checking & verification of paperwork involved within this role.
• Role may involve with loading & unloading of skins
• This will include staking, throwing & tying of skins onto pallets.
• Role may involve loading & unloading of trucks
• Checking & verification of paperwork involved within this role will also be required.
• Current High Risk Forklift License is essential
• Previous experience in a similar role is highly regarded
• Time Management Skills
• Ability to work within a fast pace team environment
• Flexibility with hours
• Great Work Ethic with good team building skills
• Reliable with Good communication skills
• Ability to work Full Time hours.
• Ability to work as part of the team & as well as working as an individual.
Apply Here: http://jbssa.com.au/jobs
Or Email: Cathy.McEnroe@jbssa.com.au
JBS Australia – Bordertown
Attn: Cathy McEnroe
Applications Close: 31/03/2021
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: