As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
JBS Australia’s Southern Division, headquartered in Melbourne, has the largest multi-species processing facility in Australia, processing beef, sheep, and goats. JBS Southern processing facilities have access to all major international markets, providing our livestock suppliers with a range of markets and brand opportunities.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity exists at our Bordertown Plant for a variety of manufacturing positions.
We are seeking a passionate and energetic individuals who are committed to providing a quality product in a safe, multicultural environment. This is an opportunity to join our dynamic, exciting organization.
• Packing labourer & general follow on labour.
• Forklift drivers (high risk forklift license essential)
• Previous experience in the meat industry desired but not essential – On the job training is provided.
• Must be physically fit and have the ability to work long hours (38hours per week). Rosters vary from 4 x 9.5 hour days to 5 x 7.6 hour days depending on department.
• The ability to function independently and as part of a team without direct supervision.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of WH&S regulations.
• Must be eligible to work full time in Australia.
• Must have reliable transport.
• Must be willing to undertake an induction, medical assessment and Qfever vaccination prior to commencing employment.
Applications (including a covering letter and resume) should be forwarded to:
JBS Australia – Bordertown
Applications Close: 31/03/2021
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: