As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
Primo Foods has a highly recognisable portfolio of products including bacon, ham, salami, continentals, cooked and fresh sausages, as well as fresh pork, and is the leading smallgoods player across both the retail and food-service channels, with a growing export business. Primo is unique for owning and operating manufacturing plants, packing facilities and distribution warehouses, allowing us to maintain the highest level of quality control in the industry.
About the Role:
We have an opportunity for a Cost Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to our Senior Cost Analyst, the Cost Analyst will be the finance expert at product costing for the Primo Foods. As part and parcel of this process you will assist Senior Cost Analyst in maintaining and making improvement to standard costing models to mitigate margin leakage, inventory of raw materials and assist with group forecast, budgets and strategic planning processes.
• Setting up & maintaining standard product costs for new products
• Assist the site accountants in their manufacturing costs analysis
• Assisting the meat procurement manager in analyse and project meat price
• Regular updates to bill of materials ingredients and packaging costs
• Maintain routing and workcentre data in costing system and run cost roll-up regularly
• Ad-hoc cost scenairo analysis for sales and marketing team
• Working with developers and operation to identify BOM and routing consistency issues
• Assist in automation of Costing Projects
• Degree qualified in a relevant accounting field, CA or CPA qualified preferred
• You will have minimum 2 years’ experience in standard costing for multisite fast paced FMCG environment
• Demonstrate where you have partnered with operations and delivered value-add initiatives in proper standard costing
• Strong Communicator with excellent listening and interaction skills
• Structured and logical methodology
• Attention to detail and accuracy – essential
• Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
• Excellent analytical ability with skills that enable coordination of data, including MS-Office (primarily PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Approachable and enthusiastic
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: