As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
Primo Foods has a highly recognisable portfolio of products including bacon, ham, salami, continentals, cooked and fresh sausages, as well as fresh pork, and is the leading smallgoods player across both the retail and food-service channels, with a growing export business. Primo is unique for owning and operating manufacturing plants, packing facilities and distribution warehouses, allowing us to maintain the highest level of quality control in the industry.
About the Role:
We have a 6 months contract opportunity to join our Finance team. The Accounts Administration Officer will play a key role to support the Commercial Finance Director managing and driving process improvements with claim management. This role will require you to build relationships within our sales teams as well as externally with the customers finance teams in order to achieve this.
• Review of all invoices and short payments within the finance system for payment.
• Reconcile customer ledgers and work with the internal sales team to ensure that all customer claims/invoices are cross checked, then sent to be processed timely and accurately.
• Provide the most up to date status of all payables and work with our customers’ finance teams to drive continuous process improvements.
• Own End-to-end accounts payable process for third party customers
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders regarding invoices, invoice approval, claims and payments
• Ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner and all codes are correct
• Be Involved in managing both internal and external relationships to drive the desired outcome
• Prepare the monthly reconciliation documents to be reviewed
• Bachelors degree (B.A or B.S.) in accounting from an accredited institution
• You will have 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Strong Communicator with excellent listening and interaction skills
• Structured and logical methodology
• Attention to detail and accuracy – essential
• Ability to understand end to end process and data flow for effective reporting
• Knowledge of ERP’s and Business Intelligence tools
• Excellent analytical ability with skills that enable coordination of data, (advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills)
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: