As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
JBS Australia is Australia’s largest and most respected meat and food processing company. The company has a strong portfolio of leading beef, lamb, pork, and value-added branded products. JBS Australia is part of the global JBS business, which isMore...
JBS Australia’s Northern Division operates five strategically-placed processing facilities as well as five feedlots across Queensland and New South Wales, with access to an extensive network of quality cattle. Our network provides the ability to meet the specific demands of various market segments with an extensive range of grain-fed and pasture-fed products.
About the Role:
JBS Australia’s Prime City Feedlot is located 45km northwest of Griffith in Southern NSW. The feedlot has a feeding capacity of 35,000 head. We are currently offering an opportunity to join our enthusiastic and successful team. This position is based at Prime City Farm. The site comprises of over 3000ha made up of 1600ha of irrigation area and 1440ha of dry cropping area utilized in the production of maize silage, cotton and cereal crops.
• Land and crop preparation including all facets of row crop and broad acre operations
• Operation and maintenance of machinery and equipment, including broad acre and row crop implements, tractors, centre pivots and pumps
• Operation of irrigation systems including syphons and centre pivots
• General farming duties as required
• Maintaining compliance with JBS Australia policies, including but not limited to: WHS, HR, QA, Animal Welfare & Environmental obligations.
• Machinery operating experience
• Irrigation experience desirable but not essential
• A mechanical aptitude would be an advantage
• Ability to work well in a small team environment
• Ability to work independently
• Flexibility with working hours during busy periods
• High levels of self-motivation, initiative and enthusiasm
For more information please call Scott Chick – Farm Manager on 0407 740 686
APPLY HERE: www.jbssa.com.au/jobs
JBS Australia – Prime City Feedlot
Attn: Kelly Ainsworth
Or Email your Cover Letter and Resume to:
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: