HR Operations and Insights Manager
• Global dairy brand with iconic Australian brands
• Strong effective partnering and HR process expert
• HRIS & analytical skills are your forte!
Here at Lactalis, we are true to our purpose: we are a family business offering healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together for everyday needs for Australians. And, we just happen to be the worldwide leader in what we do.
At the heart of our Australian business we have over 2,200 passionate employees across 15 locations, working closely with our farmers, customers and consumers to produce the finest dairy products in the country. Pillar brands such as Paul’s, OAK, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
About the role:
The overall purpose of this role is to enable Lactalis Australia’s people agenda through establishing and maintaining a robust HR operations through development / improvement / implementation of HR processes, policies and HR systems, which deliver an engaging yet cost effective experience for our stakeholders.
You will establish and embed people analytics and reporting frameworks (such as manager and employee dashboards) to enable informed decision making for our HR Practitioners, Managers and Employees when considering current and future business and talent needs.
• Act as the owner of all HRIS for Lactalis, including SAP Success Factors, Recruitment, LMS, and other HRIS, with a focus on high data quality and an engaging user experience.
• Execute the system related HR processes for Performance and Talent Management Review and act as the conduit between Talent, Performance and Compensation to ensure an integrated HR agenda. This includes liaising with SME’s for each area to develop a cohesive HR timeline, communication plan and system user guides to ensure a seamless and engaging experience for Managers and Employees.
• Identify and implement HR Process improvements.
• Ensure HR Policies are current and fit-for-purpose (including an annual systematic review and accountability matrix established).
• Build a People Analytics engine which includes developing and reporting HR KPIs for Lactalis Australia that also align with the Lactalis Groupe.
• Establishing HR /Manager / People Dashboards for "at the fingertips" data is essential to drive workforce insights (current and future), self-service and decision making.
• Not only provide dashboards but also provide analytical and commercial insights for people data to draw out trends and highlights.
• Collaborating closely with IT on Leader Dashboards as well as the Business Integration team to help integrate data sources and automate reporting.
• Be a Digital HR thought leader for the function and contribute to our dynamic HR function.
It is expected that you will possess the following skills and knowledge to be able to successfully undertake the core requirements of our role:
• SAP HR or HRIS user knowledge and hands on experience.
• Proficiency in business process design.
• General HR knowledge and HR process management (process integration with technology ideal).
• Project management experience.
• Advanced Excel user and Intermediate PowerPoint user.
• HR Policy/Employment Law knowledge is an advantage.
• Ability to exercise influence and effective partnering.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to build processes and training/user guides to ensure processes are followed.
If this role speaks to you and you have relevant experience, then please reach out – we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: