As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Full Time, Permanent Role
3 years + experience
Collaboration, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn is encouraged
Supporting the Sale Force Effectiveness Manager to deliver global and local sales enablement initiatives. Reviewing the different business channels based on current strategy/funding/activity. Your role is to produce multiple recommendations, to influence, measure performance, managing system, data integrity, training of users and analysis of inputs over various time points as per business requirements.
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
Reporting directly to the Sales Force Effectiveness Manager you will be responsible for producing sales analytics to influence sales performance and align Marketing strategies.
• Providing analytical support to the Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) department across the ANZ region with analysis, design and tracking of field force activity and performance.
• Supporting the Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to drive greater visibility into CRM system usage/adoption by identifying user-based metrics enabling commercial productivity and ROI of field force investments.
• Contributing to the overall success of key field force effectiveness strategies by supporting change initiatives and the deployment of enhancements to the CRM system and other sales enablement tools.
• Supporting lead projects focused on field force deployment, customer segmentation sales incentive schemes.
• Working closely with the Global Commercial Excellence team to allow seamless coordination and implementation of strategic global initiatives in line with ANZ market requirements
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Tertiary qualification required in Information Technology, Data Analytic or relevant discipline.
• 3 years + experience in Salesforce effectiveness/ Sales enablement functions with CRM Management. Veeva CRM preferred.
• Demonstrated experience operating successfully in a culture focused on high performance.
• Einstein analytics and SQL preferred
• Excel (advanced), Power Point, Office Suite
• You will possess strong communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively in partnership with your key stakeholders.
• Demonstrate resilience with strong change management skills
• High levels of initiative and strategic thinking.
• A growth mindset with a passion for continuous improvement.
• Excellent written and verbal skill with the ability to influence outcomes successfully
• Ability to work effectively in a face paced changing environment
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
Nestlé Health Science aims to be the market leader in specialised nutrition solutions that enhance consumer health and wellbeing. We provide a range of nutritional products into hospital, aged care, community, pharmacy, grocery and route channels. This is an opportunity to develop your career as part of a global brand, with strong growth product portfolio, while translating your knowledge into the commercial setting and keeping your clinical skills current. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information, please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: