As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Nestlé Health Science was created in 2011 by Nestlé, the leading food and beverage company. We are a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are 3,000 people around the world who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. With a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health and your career with us.
Covering Territory – Northern Sydney, Western Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, North Coast NSW
Full time, Permanent role
Accredited Practicing Dietitian
Include CV & Cover Letter in Application
We have an exciting opportunity for a professionally presented, customer and sales focused individual to join our specialised NSW Paediatric Team as an Account Specialist.
You will be responsible for managing the North NSW territory planning and executing company strategies to achieve sales targets. We provide a range of medical nutritional products into hospitals, aged-care facilities and the community. At Nestlé Health Science, we are committed to providing nutritional therapies that are tailored to the individual needs of the child. https://www.nestlehealthscience.com/health-management/pediatrics
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will utilize your scientific knowledge to influence and educate healthcare professionals within the paediatric allergy and GI space on the use of our credible, scientifically supported product range. With your relationship-management skills, you will influence key decision makers within hospitals and private practice, as you strive to exceed sales targets, and make a difference to patient welfare. Confident and able to engage people from all walks of life, you’ll be at ease developing new business opportunities and bolstering our existing accounts. Responsibilities include:
• Implement marketing and sales business strategies and activities of the Paediatric sales team to drive products sales and market share growth within assigned territory
• Call on Paediatricians, Allergists and Dietitians within private practice as well as key stakeholders within Public and Private Hospitals
• Accurately maintain all customer account call activity in the Company CRM system (Veeva)
• Project management of identified projects delegated by the Regional Sales Manager
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Sales Experience in the Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals industry
• Tertiary qualifications in either Nutrition and Dietetics or a relevant Allied Healthcare discipline such as Science / Physiology
• Accredited Practicing Dietitian or experience as a Dietitian will be highly regarded
• Confident and able to engage people from all walks of life, you’ll be at ease developing new business opportunities and bolstering our existing accounts.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
TRAVEL REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
• Due to the nature of this role, you must be comfortable spending time on the road with regular travel – approximately 1-3 regional trips per quarter (1-3 nights) North Coast NSW including Port Maquarie, Coffs Habour and Tamworth plus others
• Attend Sales Conferences twice a year, each requiring a 1 week stay.
• Please note that in order to visit your customers, you must have a current unrestricted driver’s license.
Nestlé Health Science aims to be the market leader in specialised nutrition solutions that enhance consumer health and wellbeing. We provide a range of nutritional products into hospital, aged care, community, pharmacy, grocery and route channels. This is an opportunity to develop your career as part of a global brand, with strong growth product portfolio, while translating your knowledge into the commercial setting and keeping your clinical skills current. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: