As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Casual Merchandiser - Fleurieu Peninsula SA
Join a world leading FMCG
- KM allowance covering Fleurieu Peninsula area
- Get your foot in the door to sales in the world’s leading FMCG
Are you looking for a flexible start to your career in sales as a merchandiser for some of the country’s most well-known brands?
As the world’s largest FMCG, Nestle is a recognisable global icon that is present in 191 countries around the world. Boasting more than 2000 brands, our portfolio ranges from global icons to local Australian and NZ favourites.
Nestle has an opportunity for an ambitious individual as a casual merchandiser covering the Fleurieu Peninsula area. The successful applicant would preferably reside in the designated area. This role is perfect for an ambitious and well-presented, sales or marketing student with a passion for sales, looking for casual work; or someone looking to kick-start their professional career with Nestle.
You will be working an average of 12-15 hours across Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Flexibility is essential as hours and days can vary, due to business needs and busy periods such as Back to School, Winter and Christmas. As a member of the merchandising team, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of visual standards and be at the forefront of our displays and sales.
You will be:
- Working closely with your allocated retail channel to optimise store presence
- Building strong working relationships
- Ensure products are merchandised to standard, as per business plans and constructing / stocking displays
- Providing feedback on set plans and identifying any potential merchandising opportunities in your designated channel
The successful candidate will:
- Have their own car and a valid driver’s license
- Be physically fit to work
- Have a high attention to detail, good organisational skills and bring a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Previous sales experience or a relevant qualification will be beneficial to your application, but are not essential.
In addition to a competitive hourly rate and kilometre allowance, this role will provide you with the opportunity to enter into the sales team at Nestle.
Nestle with equip you with the tools required to ‘make it’ it merchandising and sales, and offers on-the-job experience with some of Australia and NZs most visible brands. If leading a successful and supported career with a prolific company is your passion, take this opportunity to get started today!
Interested? Click ‘Apply now’ to register your details.
Nestlé Oceania believes diversity in our business is an asset that impacts the way we think and the way we work together. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that respects all cultures, different ways of thinking and supports our people to perform at their best and develop to their full potential.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: