As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Full Time Perm
3-4 years’ experience
Are you an experienced Electrical & Automation Engineer who is looking to share your skillset in a role that offers an opportunity for you to shine? Are you keen to make your mark in your next career step? Then this could be the role you’re looking for.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer – Electrical & Automation to join our team at the Campbellfield factory – HOME OF THE KITKAT. You will be responsible to support and participate in the implementation and execution of the factory asset maintenance program aimed to eliminate unplanned stops and optimise maintenance cost and as a result increase asset intensity.
Manufacturing in Nestlé is all about ensuring the consumer receives a perfect quality product, at the right time and place whilst driving a zero-loss mindset within our business in order to maximise efficiency & productivity. This is particularly critical as we continue our journey towards being a LEAN Enterprise. This is the biggest change in the way we work that Nestlé have ever seen. It’s worldwide. It is exciting. You could play a key part in it.
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
Reporting to the Factory Engineering Manager, you will be responsible to provide Electrical & Automation support to the factory engineering team. You will deliver cost effective maintenance activities to site assets in line with annual maintenance plan and situation demands. To actively seek and implement new improvement methods to increase reliability.
• Work with Shift manager, Operators and the wider engineering team to provide expertise in Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic control systems ensuring efficient plant operation.
• Coach, mentor and lead the maintenance team members across three shifts to develop their automation and electrical capabilities and deliver maintenance excellence.
• Implement performance improvement projects as identified by the teams.
• Attend breakdowns to both plant and equipment to manage day-to-day needs of the production department.
• Building strong awareness of departmental needs to maximise production output and ensuring the smooth flow of the operation.
• The role will ask that you are able to provide a site wide support function to production and engineering, utilising analytical tools to improve plant reliability in helping achieve plant objectives and maximise efficiency and minimise total cost.
• Assist with in root-cause analysis, implementing robust countermeasures, and supporting first line operator development, TPM, centre lining and SMED activities.
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Tertiary qualified in Electrical and/or Automation Engineering or completion of a recognised trade qualification would be highly regarded
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a people management
• Previous experience and familiarity working with SAP and AMM and MRS is essential
• Working knowledge of IT system – servers and networks is highly regarded
• Detailed & Advanced Knowledge of high voltage, Low voltage, Controls and automation
• Ability to fault find within electrical panels and apply a logical fault-finding approach to breakdowns and problem solving.
• Proficient with Microsoft products.
• You take pride and responsibility in what you do with strong problem-solving skills and continuous improvement mind-set.
• Proven ability to actively apply skills in a safe and effective manner.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and we are driven by our purpose - enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce. Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today
Post your task and get experts help on: