As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Pets are our passion, safety is our promise and progress is our pledge. We work smarter, not harder. As a result, we’re widely known as a ‘Best Place to Work’. We make some of the world's most popular and trusted food brands and are committed to advancing the science, health and food products for pets.
Reporting to the National Trade Activations Manager you will be responsible for delivering both instore and ebusiness shopper marketing campaigns for our retailers, aligned to our key business priorities, in the Grocery Channel.
This is a dynamic role in a fast-paced environment, so you must have a positive “can-do” attitude and agile approach. You would be responsible for development of activation plans, including project management, agency management, briefing and budget ownership. Overlaying Shopper Insights to convert shoppers to buyers in a competitive environment and providing best in class tools to ensure Purina keeps ahead of the game
• Ensure every Activation is developed and executed flawlessly from concept to execution
• Project Manage annual Trade Activation plans across multiple brands for the Grocery Channel
• Manage key Stakeholders across Sales, Marketing and Field at all levels of the business
• Management of external creative design and shopper agencies, as well as our internal buying team
• Contribute to annual business planning process with retailer focussed campaigns led by shopper insights
• Deliver, and present, go-to-market tools to the sales team (including design of trade presenters, trade stories, NPD tool list etc) ensuing on time delivery true to brand identity and key messaging
• Ownership for print and display production, sampling campaigns, shelf education, promotions or premiums support items
• Work with Marketing to receive the key visual and translate to a shopper conversion message
• Effectively manage Activation budgets and track spend in line with business requirements
• Manage Generic POS materials, update when necessary and manage warehouse requirements
• Monitor competitor activity and provide updates to respective divisions. Recommend against trends, innovation or trade updates, including global
A day in the life of...
• Joining a collaborative team, you will be a strong team player with a history of delivering results in a high pressure environment
• You have at least 2 years’ experience in FMCG, Sales and or Marketing
• You will possess excellent presentation and strong communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively in partnership with your key stakeholders
• You possess strong technical and analytical skills, have strong attention to detail and have a proven capacity to effectively identify and track emerging matters or trends
• Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment with many stakeholders
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: