As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Pets are our passion, safety is our promise and progress is our pledge. We work smarter, not harder. As a result, we’re widely known as a ‘Best Place to Work’. We make some of the world's most popular and trusted food brands and are committed to advancing the science, health and food products for pets.
Collaboration, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn is encouraged
As a Channel Development Manager within the Purina Category Team, you will be the go-to channel expert for one of our most important channels in Pet Care.
Reporting to the Category & Channel Lead, you will love customer relationships, working alongside our sales team to unlock opportunities to deliver category growth across the Pet Specialty Channel. You will also demonstrate a strong knowledge of key retailers, consumer and shopper trends and market dynamics impacting the channel & category locally and globally. The ability to turn these insights into actionable recommendations with the sales teams, as well as our customers, will enable ongoing success in the Pet Specialty Channel.
• Working with our key retail partners you will drive long-term growth for the Pet Care category in the Pet Specially channel.
• Represent the channel lens throughout key business planning processes, including Integrated Category Planning, New Product Development (NPD), promotional planning and evaluation, and customer planning.
• In partnership with the customer team, you will lead the category review process for the channel, which will include providing data analysis; category insights and recommendations supporting NPD and range proposals; tailored shelf recommendations that encapsulates the category and customer strategy; and proactive communication and engagement with the customer throughout the process.
• Working alongside the sales team you will be retailer focussed supported by the category team to deliver opportunities for the Pet Specialty channel and working alongside the Trade Activation team to provide insights & recommendations to support best-in-class delivery of in-store activations
• Provide market & competitor analysis and insights, including key implications and recommendations
• Lead recommendations for range management for the channel, including priority ranking and core ranging, as well as maintain shelf management principles and planogram recommendations across the channel.
• Review promotional plan effectiveness and provide recommendations for future tactics.
• Be the single point of contact for channel insights for the portfolio internally
A day in the life of...
• Joining a collaborative team, you will be a strong team player with a history of delivering results in a high pressure environment.
• You have at least 3-5 years experience in FMCG in a Category Management, Sales and or Marketing role
• You possess strong technical and analytical skills, with proven experience using Quantium, Nielsen, and IRI data software, as well as JDA Space Planning software, and an ability to turn these insights into actionable recommendations
• You have strong attention to detail and have a proven capacity to effectively identify and track emerging matters or trends.
• You will possess excellent presentation and strong communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively in partnership with your key stakeholders.
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: