As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Covering NSW South Territory
Full time, Permanent role
Accredited Practicing Dietitian highly regarded
Sales Experience Required
Nestlé Health Science aims to be the market leader in specialised nutrition solutions that enhance consumer health and wellbeing. We provide a range of medical nutritional products into hospitals and the community. We have an exciting opportunity for a professionally presented, customer and sales focused individual to join our team as an Account Specialist - Hospital covering NSW South Territory.
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
With your relationship-management skills, you will influence key decision makers within hospitals as you strive to exceed sales targets and make a difference to patient welfare.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will utilize your sales skills and scientific knowledge to influence and educate healthcare professionals within the hospital space on the use of our credible, scientifically supported product range. Key Responsibilities included:
• Drive Sales growth and Activity targets within your territory
• Implement the Hospital Channel Sales and Marketing strategies to drive sales and win market share within your territory
• Call on a range of Healthcare Professionals within the Hospital, Community and Private sector.
• Maintain accurate and up to date call activities via the company’s preferred CRM system (Veeva)
• Project management as delegated by the Regional Sales Manager
• Participate in sales meetings, conferences, seminars and other activities on an as-needed basis.
ARE YOU A FIT?
To succeed in the role, you will have the following:
• Sales Experience in the Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals industry
• Tertiary qualifications in either Nutrition and Dietetics or a relevant Allied Healthcare discipline such as Science / Physiology
• Confident and able to engage people from all walks of life, you’ll be at ease developing new business opportunities and bolstering our existing accounts.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
TRAVEL REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
Due to the nature of this role, it is important that you are comfortable spending time on the road with regular travel.
Please note that in order to visit your customers, you must have a current unrestricted driver’s license and be prepared for overnight travel.
Please note you will also be required to attend Sales Conferences twice a year, each requiring a 1-week stay.
Nestlé Health Science aims to be the market leader in specialised nutrition solutions that enhance consumer health and wellbeing. We provide a range of nutritional products into hospital, aged care, community, pharmacy, grocery and route channels. This is an opportunity to develop your career as part of a global brand, with strong growth product portfolio, while translating your knowledge into the commercial setting and keeping your clinical skills current. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: