As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Collaboration, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn is encouraged
As a Category Manager within the Purina Category Team, you will be the go-to category expert for one of our largest, fastest growing and most exciting categories within Pet Care.
Reporting to the Category & Channel Lead, you will demonstrate strong knowledge of the key consumer and shopper trends and market dynamics impacting the category locally and globally. You will also demonstrate an ability to turn these insights into actionable recommendations to the sales and marketing functions internally, as well as our customers, to help deliver category growth across all channels.
• Represent the category lens throughout key business planning processes, including Integrated Category Planning, New Product Development (NPD), promotional planning and evaluation, and customer planning.
• In partnership with the channel development manager and customer team, you will be involved in the category review process for the portfolio, which will include providing data analysis; category insights and recommendations supporting NPD and range proposals; and tailored shelf recommendations that encapsulates the category and customer strategy.
• Work alongside Marketing teams to refine the brand proposition (including the innovation pipeline, pricing strategy, & promotional framework), and alongside the Trade Activation team to provide insights & recommendations to support best-in-class delivery of in-store activations
• Provide market & competitor analysis and insights, including key implications and recommendations
• Lead the range management for the portfolio, including priority ranking and core ranging, as well as develop & maintain shelf management principles and planogram recommendations across all channels
• Review promotional plan effectiveness and provide recommendations for future tactics
• Be the single point of contact for category insights for the portfolio internally
A day in the life of...
• Joining a collaborative team, you will be a strong team player with a history of delivering results in a high pressure environment.
• You have at least 3-5 years experience in FMCG in a Category Management, Sales and or Marketing role
• You possess strong technical and analytical skills, with proven experience using Quantium, Nielsen, and I RI data software, as well as JDA Space Planning software, and an ability to turn these insights into actionable recommendations
• You have strong attention to detail and have a proven capacity to effectively identify and track emerging matters or trends.
• You will possess excellent presentation and strong communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively in partnership with your key stakeholders.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: