As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Location: Blayney, NSW
Permanent Full Time Position
Application Close Date: Friday 29th Jan. 2021
Nestle Purina has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join our Engineering Team at the Blayney Factory.
The position reports directly to the Engineering Manager.
A day in the life of...
• Planning and scheduling of maintenance work to improve equipment reliability and asset intensity including contract work.
• Source and procure materials for maintenance.
• Review and update preventative maintenance strategies (PM03’s)
• Contribute technical and equipment lifecycle management information to breakdown analysis
• Review and update technical stores information based on factory requirements.
• Develop and/or update maintenance procedures with input from trades
• Review of work order notifications & conversion to work orders
• Develop and publish weekly maintenance plan
• Manage opportune maintenance process and liaise with Shift Managers and Maintenance Supervisors to get work executed within available opportunity.
What will make you successful
• Previous experience with SAP
• High level of computer literacy including spreadsheets and maintenance management systems.
• Trade qualified in either mechanical or electrical trade.
• Minimum 3yrs experience in industry, preferably FMCG food industry
• Previous experience with continuous improvement systems such as TPM
In addition, the successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
INITIATIVE and be able to find new and innovative solutions to problems, whilst constantly challenging current practices to find better ways and using sound judgement to determine courses of action.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS and be effective in delivering training and interacting both internally and externally to the site.
WORK STANDARDS / INDEPENDENCE – in order to maintain goals and standards of performance for self and quality function.
SELF STARTER and self-motivated with ability to guide by example.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: