As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Nestlé Health Science was created in 2011 by Nestlé, the leading food and beverage company. We are a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are 3,000 people around the world who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. With a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health and your career with us.
Reporting to the eBusiness Manager you will help plan and execute the Nestle Health Science digital and social media strategy to grow the customer base and communicate and engage with existing consumers and patients.
• Bring to life the brand voice across social media interactions by setting-up and managing social communities for NHSc and key brands (including Optifast and Sustagen) across multiple social channels, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Work with brand managers to define and drive their respective social media strategies, including recommending appropriate KPIs/metrics and facilitating the regular reporting to the business.
• Work with marketers to develop an online content plan and calendar aligned to brand strategy and lead the delivery of assets utilising both external (eg agencies) and internal (eg content studio) resources, ensuring the adoption of digital best practice.
• Be the voice of our consumer, gathering insights using various social listening and analytics tools, and summarising conversations related to our products, services and content to create actionable, operational reports that lead to content optimisation and improvement in performance.
• Engage with consumers and identify potential influencers. Respond to comments in alignment with CES (when appropriate) in order to foster positive engagement and add value to the online community members’ experience.
• Evolve procedures and protocols for social media management usage, content approvals and channel measurement.
A day in the life of...
You will be highly organised, have strong attention to detail and have a proven capacity to work effectively in a fast-paced and regulated environment. You work well both collaboratively with a team as well as independently and with minimal direction.
You possess significant interpersonal, networking and relationship skills with a proven ability to engage and influence at senior to executive levels, as well as have an aptitude for people development.
You have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. You influence and negotiate to drive high standards of performance and quality.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years Digital and Marketing experience with strong exposure and knowledge of Social Media Management, Content Marketing, CRM and/or eCommerce.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency
Want to apply?
• Apply online: me@Nestlé | My Career & Development | Career Opportunities
• Applications close: 3/01/2021
• Hiring Manager: Alfonso Puey
• For more information or confidential enquiries, contact Jennifer Fogarty
• Nestlé encourages promotion from within.
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: