As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join our Nestlé Health Science business based at our head office in Mulgrave VIC, reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager , you will play an important role in developing our annual brand plans and ensuring flawless execution of these plans to deliver value add marketing mix activity across our specialist medical nutrition portfolio that encompasses tube feeding, oncology, renal and dysphagia portfolio’s .
At Nestlé Health Science, we’re advancing nutritional therapy to change the approach of managing your health. Behind our pioneering company are people who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. Our people are changing the way doctors think about meeting the nutritional needs of patients, and the way patients and consumers manage their own health. They know the faces, hear the stories and celebrate the successes of people who had their lives transformed thanks to Nestlé Health Science solutions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
As a Brand Manager, you’ll take ownership of the day to day management of our specialist medical nutrition portfolio for our Dysphagia & Acute care portfolio working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop strategy , and execute our marketing activity in the the hospital and residential aged care channels, creating positive patient experiences.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Playing a pivotal role in the development of annual brand plans and strategy in line with our global and ANZ ambitions. Working closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Management of our existing portfolio in relation to monthly sales evaluations, legal and regulatory compliance, and marketing spends.
• Working in collaboration with our global team to support continued growth across our portfolio whilst maximising our marketing spend to deliver ROI.
• Developing comprehensive multi-channel communication plans, working across complex stakeholder groups such as medical affairs, sales, regulatory and the wider Nestlé cross functional teams.
• Developing and executing clear integrated strategies across the NHS landscape to deliver consistent HCP communication.
• Working in partnership with our sales and marketing teams to analyse sales and marketing activity, delivering insight to inform strategic decisions to support the growth of the portfolio.
ARE YOU A FIT?
To be successful in this role you will have;
• Fantastic marketing experience under your belt, ideally within a Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager role, working in the medical nutrition or pharamaceutical industry .
• If you have medical nutrition experience within a sales environment and are looking to move into marketing this could be an ideal opportunity.
• You will be passionate, tenacious; results focused and enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment.
• Acting as an ambassador for the brand, you will have great project management skills and be highly organised.
• Tertiary qualifications in either Dietetics or a relevant Allied Healthcare discipline such as Science / Physiology/ Pharmacyand/or Previous experience of working within the medical nutrition category.
• Experience of developing and executing brand strategies.
• Exposure to digital marketing and use of other multi channels comms to reach customers.
• Be able to influence at KOL and HCP’s.
• Demonstrate great communication presentation skills, targeting a medical audience.
• Be able to run sizable projects and work streams from concept to delivery.
• Be able to demonstrate great analytical skills and a strategic mind-set.
• Be well organised with sound knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
Nestlé Health Science aims to be the market leader in specialised nutrition solutions that enhance consumer health and wellbeing. We provide a range of nutritional products into hospital, aged care, community, pharmacy, grocery and route channels. This is an opportunity to develop your career as part of a global brand, with strong growth product portfolio, while translating your knowledge into the commercial setting and keeping your clinical skills current. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: