As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding sales leader to join Nestlé Health Science as our Head of Field Sales. The role will report to the Head of Sales and lead a national field team of 25 across multiple channels including hospitals, Community and long-term care institutions.
Our business is growing through innovation and new product development, meaning this role will suit an ambitious leader who is focused on growth, delivering against targets and leading a high performing team.
In return, we take pride in our record of developing our people, supporting moves across local and international geographies and providing exciting long-term career paths.
A day in the life of...
In this role you will lead the development and embedding of the field sales strategy, defining appropriate resource capacity, and the tools and structures required to execute our marketing, channel, customer and distributor plans in full. The role will be responsible for achieving agreed field sales targets and KPIs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate with leaders across business, category, customer and supply chain to deliver the overall commercial plan.
• Development of career plans, succession plans, and training & development plans for the field team.
• Coaching of field sales leaders and personnel to upskill and improve sales force effectiveness
What will make you successful
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced sales leader in the pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition or health fields with proven success delivering against targets and KPIs, especially top and bottom-line business results.
To best understand the business environment and develop team capability, it is crucial to have spent time in a sales role, calling on HCPs in hospitals or other settings, as well as having exposure to a multi-channel environment.
Further requirements include:
• Understanding all sales functions and processes including Category, Customer, Supply Chain, Off-cycle planning
• Exposure to and past experience with CRM systems
• Advanced leadership, coaching and team development skills
• A scientific background and qualifications would be beneficial to enable the growth and development of field team
• Experience with change management in a growing business
Travel & location
• Due to the nature of this role, regular travel will be required to visit team members and key customers
• You must have a current unrestricted driver’s license
• This role will ideally be based in Melbourne but candidates in other locations will be considered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: