As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Covering Territory – WA
Full time, Permanent role
Accredited Practicing Dietitian
Include CV & Cover Letter in Application
We have an exciting opportunity for a professionally presented, customer and sales focused individual to join our specialised WA Hospital & Paediatric Team as an Account Specialist.
You will be responsible for managing the WA territory planning and executing company strategies to achieve sales targets.
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will utilize your scientific knowledge to influence and educate healthcare professionals within the hospital and paediatrics space on the use of our credible, scientifically supported product range.
We provide a range of medical nutritional products into hospitals, aged-care facilities and the community. With your relationship-management skills, you will influence key decision makers within hospitals and private practice, as you strive to exceed sales targets, and make a difference to patient welfare. Responsibilities include:
• Drive Sales growth and activity targets in the Hospital channel within your territory
• Implement marketing and sales business strategies and activities of the Hospital and Paediatric sales team to drive products sales and market share growth within assigned territory
• Call on Paediatricians, Allergists and Dietitians within private practice as well as key stakeholders within Public and Private Hospitals
• Accurately maintain all customer account call activity in the Company CRM system (Veeva)
• Project management of identified projects delegated by the Regional Sales Manager
• Participates in sales meetings, conferences, seminars and other activities on an as-needed basis.
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Sales Experience in the Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals industry
• Tertiary qualifications in either Nutrition and Dietetics or a relevant Allied Healthcare discipline such as Science / Physiology
• Accredited Practicing Dietitian or experience as a Dietitian will be highly regarded
• Confident and able to engage people from all walks of life, you’ll be at ease developing new business opportunities and bolstering our existing accounts.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
TRAVEL REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
Due to the nature of this role, it is important that you are comfortable spending time on the road with regular travel. Please note that in order to visit your customers, you must have a current unrestricted driver’s license and be prepared for overnight travel. Please note you will also be required to attend Sales Conferences twice a year, each requiring a 1-week stay.
Nestlé Health Science aims to be the market leader in specialised nutrition solutions that enhance consumer health and wellbeing. We provide a range of nutritional products into hospital, aged care, community, pharmacy, grocery and route channels. This is an opportunity to develop your career as part of a global brand, with strong growth product portfolio, while translating your knowledge into the commercial setting and keeping your clinical skills current.
Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: