As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
At our Gympie Factory, we produce our iconic coffee brands NESCAFE and INTERNATIONAL ROAST. The factory processes green coffee beans to produce coffee powder and grinds through three distinct processes of roasting, mixing and grinding to specific recipes.
This is a full-time temporary position (12 month contract) as a Manufacturing Shift Operator, working rotating 12 hour day / night shifts of 2 days on / 2 nights on / 4 days off. Reporting to the Manufacturing Shift Manager, you will work as part of a dynamic team of 7 Manufacturing Operators to deliver the Manufacturing Plan on time and in compliance with safety, quality and reliability requirements.
• Ability to work Day / Night, 12-hour rotating shifts, 2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off.
• Good level of physical fitness
o Ability to go up and down several flights of stairs
o Lift up to 25 kg from floor to waist
o Tolerance to working in a hot and noisy environment
o No restrictions for bending and twisting movements
• Capacity to operate high-risk machinery
• Good mechanical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
• Sound computer and literacy and numeracy skills
• Must be Permanent Resident eligible to work full-time in Australia
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Previous manufacturing, processing, or engineering experience
• Experience in computer applications SAP and Citect
• Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety and Quality standards
• Current forklift, front end loader licences
• The position will close as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
• Nestlé Gympie site has a drug & alcohol testing policy and applicants will be required to pass pre-employment medical checks as a condition of appointment to this role.
• Nestlé is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: