As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Coffee is at the heart of everything we do, and consumer satisfaction is why we do it. Our story started with one simple idea: everyone should be able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. Something we still believe today, which is why we thinMore...
Gympie, QLD, AU, 4570
Trade Career Opportunity
• Join one of the leading Food Manufacturing Companies in Nutrition, Health, and Wellness
• Work with world-class products in an environment where people care
• Build your career with a global organisation
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as the world’s largest Food Manufacturing Company and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé in conjunction with a reputable RTO is seeking an Apprentice Fitter and Turner to join our team in the Gympie Factory Workshop.
As an Apprentice Fitter and Turner, you will be learning to run a milling machine and inline lathe; as well as, the repair and maintenance of our manufacturing equipment including onsite maintenance fitting.
The successful applicants will possess the following:
• Safe work ethic
• Current drivers license
• Flexible can do attitude
• Ability to work autonomously
• Be a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity for those with a strong interest in fitting and turning. Commencing in early 2021 you will be required to commit to a four (4) year apprenticeship requiring regular attendance at TAFE. There will be provisions for the right candidate to extend the apprenticeship (1) year for dual trade mechanical/instrumentation.
Minimum Selection Criteria
To apply for these positions, candidates should note the minimum criterion is:
• Successful completion of year 10 education (Year 12 and relevant Vocational training will be highly regarded)
• Aged 16 years and over
• Eligibility for employment in Australia
• A Cover Letter in your own words on why you have chosen to undertake an Apprenticeship
• A resume outlining your achievements to date and if you are still at school or recently left, your most recent school report.
• Supporting information on marks obtained, courses attended, part-time/full time employment.
• Names and details of 2 referees
Please Note: Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive workplace culture
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: