As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
Xi Delta is an online career portal where users can find jobs, ask and answer questions, access knowledge on a diverse range of topics, and get help/assistance from experts. Career Portal: • Job Search - Find and Post Jobs • Q&A forum - jobMore...
Xi Delta are looking for an experienced, passionate and a creative Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaig
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions - Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices - Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics - Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research - Good understanding of social media KPIs - Excellent multitasking skills - Great leadership skills - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - Team player - Good time-management skills - Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- 2-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role - Familiarity with web design and publishing - BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.