As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
UniSuper is the super fund dedicated to Australia's higher education and research sector. As one of Australia's largest funds, we're committed to delivering greater retirement outcomes for members. We offer a range of super and pension products toMore...
Description & Requirements
UniSuper is one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds and is run solely for the benefit of its members. For more than 34 years, UniSuper has been managing super for people employed in the higher education and research sector. UniSuper currently invests around $85 billion on behalf of 450,000 current and former higher education and research employees.
We’re all here to help deliver greater retirement outcomes for our members. Your role supports UniSuper in this by ensuring successful implementation of technology solutions and developing solution architectures are aligned to enterprise-wide architecture and standards.
Our strategy centralises on our ability to scale, automate and manage by exception processing model and focus on the service we provide to our members and employers. This transition is an ongoing journey across many projects/programs. Your role is critical to delivering holistic, fit-for-purpose architectures ensuring projects are successful.
Moreover, projects increasingly require seamless application integration including with external parties; process automation and orchestration; and involve broader impact to our applications, data and technology environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Balancing creation of these strategic capabilities and aligning them to strategic intent against the shorter-term imperatives and constraints imposed within projects.
• Creating appropriate and high-quality solution architectures.
• Ensuring alignment with the strategic architecture to maximise project contribution towards achieving UniSuper’s performance objectives.
• Coach and influence project team members/Business Unit departments to build solutions to industry standard, building and enhancing the trust/value of the Planning and Design function.
• Delivering high quality, fit for purpose, holistic solution architectures for all assigned projects and architectures are endorsed at relevant Architecture Governance Councils.
• Effectively communicating with all stakeholders to understand requirements and manage expectations.
• Contributing to our strategies and Strategic Planning Framework, championing its use where appropriate (including Enterprise Architecture and Technology Strategies).
• Committed to high delivery standards, adhering to strategic architectures and to defined standards, best practices and patterns.
• Understanding and influencing how your designs are implemented in practice.
• Capturing all architecture models and documents into the Enterprise Architecture Toolset according to defined standards and practice.
To be successful you will ideally possess:
• Extensive solution architecture experience ideally gained within Superannuation and/or Financial Services
• Extensive experience in the technology industry
• Technology certifications such as TOGAF, ArchiMate, Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Azure
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with and influence cross functional teams at all levels including senior leadership
• Demonstrated experience in service-oriented architecture, integration and/or data architecture is preferred
What We Offer:
A challenging, collaborative and fun culture. You will receive the support that you need to build your own career in a People team that is under new leadership and leading change across UniSuper.
You’ll also receive extra annual leave days between Christmas and New Year, access to a Wellness program, volunteer leave, generous superannuation contributions, gym discounts and support for flexibility. You can also access our Financial Advisers at a reduced rate to help you plan your financial future.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.