As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
AustralianSuper is for everyday Australians and businesses; we help invest members’ money to create the best possible retirement outcomes. More than 2.1 million members and 300,000 businesses trust us to invest more than $170 billion on their behMore...
We are Australia’s largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new role
In this role, the Service Designer will use their experience and expertise to help ensure our services are aligned to our strategy, brand promise and CX principles. You will use data and insights to identify opportunities to improve the quality of existing services or identify opportunities for new services for members. As the Service Designer you will help guide the fund’s decision making by championing the customers’ point of view.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
· Researching, designing and executing quantitative and qualitative research
· Conduct analysis to identify the needs of customers and their common pain-points when dealing with AustralianSuper and or similar organisations
· Evaluate AustralianSuper’s current service offerings across all channels from the perspective of our members
· Synthesise research into key insights, themes and areas of opportunity and define desired outcomes
· Prioritise opportunities based on impact (value to customer) and effort (cost)
· Communicate these insights, themes and opportunities to senior leaders and Group Executives
· Facilitate solution ideation workshops with key stakeholders
· Prototype potential solutions and test them with customers to co-create a better solution for identified opportunities • Measure potential solutions suitability against customer needs
· Prioritise solutions and make recommendations to senior leaders and Group Executives
· Create required business case for prioritised items to be delivered/scaled
· Work with stakeholders / project team to complete detail requirements and or designs
· Oversee delivery of prioritised items (sometime in conjunction with a project manager or senior leader)
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please apply now!
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we’re happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.
The AustralianSuper Story
As a profit-to-member superannuation fund, AustralianSuper is run only for members, and is here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. We don't pay profits or dividends to shareholders, so the money we make goes back into the fund.
We’re an organisation of talented, inspiring colleagues and passionate leaders. As we continue to grow in size and complexity, we need people who will challenge our thinking, deliver outstanding outcomes and most importantly, share in our purpose.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: