As a leading specialist fibre and network solutions provider, Vocus connects people, businesses, governments, and communities across Australia and New Zealand, to the world. With a world-class team of experts, we challenge convention and do things dMore...
We’ve come a long way since being founded by a small group of motoring pioneers in 1903. Today, more than 740,000 members across the state choose us to deliver them peace of mind, through our trusted range of motor, home and travel products and seMore...
Who we are -
As one of the state’s largest and most iconic organisations, we’re proud to keep our members - and SA - moving in the right direction. More than 750,000 members choose us to deliver peace of mind through our trusted range of motor, home and travel products and services. We’re also one of the state’s largest employers (and growing!), with more than 1000 employees working collectively with the common goal to keep our members moving.
Your new opportunity
Develop and maintain a broad understanding of business process and information needs across enterprise wide applications. You will support how configurations, workflows and rules engine can be efficiently & effectively changed or utilised to meet the identified needs along with:
• Develop new, and modify/maintain existing applications configuration, workflows and rules engines
• Maintain an effective and efficient change request process for applications configuration, workflows and rules engines
• Provide 2nd level fault analysis, incident and problem management on applications configuration, workflows and rules engines, escalating where appropriate
• Coordinate vendor fault rectification as required
• Perform testing to ensure timely and quality outcomes in accordance with relevant standards
• Critically examine of applications to increase performance and effectiveness
What will set you apart from the rest
At RAA we hire on cultural fit first and technical fit second, however, to be successful in these roles you will need:
• Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Software Engineering or similar
• Experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated knowledge of Release management principles, processes and tools
• Demonstrated knowledge of change control, quality control and version control principles
What sets us apart from the rest
• Free RAA premium road service & discounts on all RAA Products
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities & Study Support Program
• Wellbeing Facilities and Corporate Health Insurance Plan
• On-site Café - plus much more!
How to apply
Simply hit "Apply for this job" to access further information found in the position description or follow the prompts to apply.
We’re committed to building a workplace that’s diverse and inclusive, where employees are embraced for their unique qualities and valued for their contributions. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace brings out the best in everyone, and helps us to give our members better service.
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself here.
Post your task and get experts help on: